Monday, April 24, 2017

New Car




After spending the last few days looking for a new car I finally picked one out and as you can see it is a total "Mid Life Crisis" car.  My plan was not to go back to the Subaru dealer to get a car after my whole debacle with the service department but after talking with the owner and having them assure me they wanted to make it right I gave them another chance.  They gave me a lot more on my trade then I expected and came way down on the "Mid Life Crisis" car so it worked out.  Now in my defense it is a used car and the price was in the range I was looking at so I didn't go total idiot but it probably isn't the most practical thing.  The car is a 2014 Subaru BRZ and it only had 6000 miles on it.  I guess the previous owner buys cars "soups them up" with aftermarket parts and then trades them back into the dealership to get another one.  Normally the BRZ is a really nice looking car but really is kind of a dog.  Well this BRZ has been upgraded to have a Turbo, Intercooler, and Racing Suspension.  This car is far from a dog and is really fun to drive.  The real question will be when I get to winter will it still make sense but I guess I'll worry about that later.  Worse comes to worse, I can drive the my truck ;)

No comments: