Saturday, April 22, 2017

Clancey's Flying Adventure



This morning with Marshall gone Jen and I thought it would be a good day to take Clancey out a spoil him a bit.  Just so happened on Friday before I left work I got an email about free flights for kids out at the Marion airport.  As a surprise we brought him over to take a flight in a small plane.  There was a whole bunch of different planes and pilots giving rides but Clancey probably got the best one.  The plane he got was just a two seater and he had his own stick.  After take off the pilot let Clancey fly most of the flight!  He was stoked to get the opportunity to not only fly but to actually get to control the plane.  Kind of crazy to think that with as much as I fly on Wednesday when we fly to Arizona both of my kids will have spent more time in planes this week than I have!

No comments: