Sunday, January 08, 2017

Headed Back To Germany



We just finished up with our ski/snowboard weekend in Austria and are getting ready for the 5 hour drive back to Germany.  I'm really glad my travel partner suggested coming down here for the weekend because it ended up being a really great time, despite flipping down the hill more then a couple times.  Makes me realize that I need to get the boys out to try skiing when I get back to the States next month.  Since I'm going to be here for another 3 weeks I may have to think about coming back down. I have plans to head to Belgium and was thinking about a trip to Paris but I may have to change to one of those plans to snowboard again.  I guess we'll see but either way if I don't make it back it was a really good time and wish I had one more day.  Now lets just hope we can get back at a decent time, with fresh snow I'm guessing the roads aren't going to be the great, also Germany has been stopping more cars at the boarder so it could be longer then 5 hours.  I'll be sure to let you know what happens.

No comments: