Friday, July 01, 2016

Slumming It At The J.W. Marriott




Last night I was sitting at MSP waiting on my 9:53 flight home and it kept getting later and later so finally around 9:00 pm when the flight had been delayed to midnight I pulled the plug.  I could see more and more flight getting cancelled and more and more people trying to find a place to stay.  I've played that game before and knew what was going to happen I would sit here until midnight it would get cancelled and I would be on a sleeping pad at the airport for the night.


Instead I booked a room at the JW Marriott which is a decent enough hotel, ok I'll correct that, it's a luxury hotel, and spent the night.  So instead of sleeping at the airport I'm refreshed and ready to go for the day.  Have to say I'm looking forward to sleeping in my bed tonight and seeing the family.

No comments: