Sunday, May 29, 2016

New Grill

Today after church we headed to Cedar Rapids to check out new grills. I guess technically we went to Amana first to go to the Renaissance Festival but the place was packed. Looked to be about an hour wait just to get in. We decided to head into Amana to go pick up some meat and some soda from Millstream and then we headed to Cedar Rapids to try to find a grill. Every other time I have bought a grill I've always chosen the cheapest one they have and, as you would expect, it doesn't last very long and cooks poorly. This time I decided to look at buying a decent Weber grill. They sure aren't very cheap but if I'm not having to buy one every two years it will probably pay off. The guy assured me when I bought it that I would be using it for Clancy's graduation, I guess we'll see. Tonight we are cooking up some brats and I'm excited to see how it does.

No comments: