Saturday, October 03, 2015

Climbing With the Family


Today, for the first time in 2 years, Jen and I took the boys to Backbone to go climbing.  I didn't realize until I started looking back at the blog that it had been two years but apparently it had.  Although while I was looking over the blog it was also really obvious that we have been absurdly busy for the past two years so something has to give.
 Picture of Clancey on one of his first attempts up the wall.  Both of the boys had really improved and made it a lot higher then they had ever before.
 While the picture above doesn't show it, I let Marshall use my climbing shoes which helped him get pretty high up the cliff.
 Clancey and Jen watching Marshall climb the wall.
 A picture from way back that give a good idea of the scale of the wall.

No comments: