Sunday, September 20, 2015

On My Way To Connecticut




Here I am once again in a plane headed across the country for a week of meetings.  Like I've said in my earlier posts I'm really ready for a bit of down time and being able to hang with the family but right now that doesn't seem to be in the cards.  This is the first year I've traveled this much so I've actually gotten some status on the airlines, in fact, this was a land mark trip in that it marked the first time I got a first class upgrade from the back of the plane.  First class on domestic flights isn't quite as good as it is on over seas trips but it is still nice to have a couple hours where a person waits on you.  Being I'm only Gold status on Delta not sure I'll be getting upgrades all the time but at least I got one this time.  Need one more trip to France if I'm going to get another status upgrade for the year.

No comments: