Saturday, August 08, 2015

Crazy Big Hotel Room







 Today we left on our annual vacation to Beaver Island and made record time getting to Charlevoix.  Last night after I got home from my trip to Dayton, Ohio Jen and I got the card packed up and ready to go.  This morning we got up at 4am to finish some remaining items but actually got on the road by 5:30am, which is a first for us.  I managed to keep the stops to a bear minimum and we made it here in a record 11 hours going the long way around, up through the UP.  I booked this hotel on Hotels.com because it was the last hotel room available in Charlevoix in June when I booked it.  Well turns out it was a hell of a nice hotel.  Multi-floor, multi-room with a kitchenette.  The boys were stoked to have another multi-floor hotel room where they got there own room.  I have to say after spending the last couple business trips and family vacations in hotel suites instead of rooms I'm not sure I'm going to be able to go back to a normal room ;)



No comments: