Monday, June 01, 2015

13 Year Wedding Anniversary Today



Today is Jen and my 13th wedding anniversary and, in a truly not ideal fashion, I'm on travel in Atlanta.  Hard to believe we been married for 13 years and together for 18 years.  If I wouldn't have been so slow to pop the question, we could be at our 15th anniversary today but alas since I'm was scared baby, like every 20 year old kid is, we are only at 13.  It's crazy to think of all the things we've been through over those years, a lot of good, some bad, and a whole lot of general life stuff, which in hindsight, is really the stuff you come to enjoy the most.  I can't express enough how much I love this woman and appreciate her in my life.  When she first met me I was a college dropout working construction, and I credit her for helping me get my life back on track and make me the man I am today.  Without her in my life I certainly wouldn't be in Atlanta today representing my company as an expert in Aircraft Flight Displays.
Over the years we've grown closer, which many couples together this long can't say, we've become a great team and she hasn't turned into the "crazy old lady" I hear many of my friends tell horror stories about.  Here's too being together for another 13 years and I'll be back on Friday so we can celebrate properly.

No comments: