Saturday, November 29, 2014

Headed Off Once Again



It wasn't that long ago that I spent a week in France and now once again I'm boarding a plane to head off to DC.  Just like with my trip to France, I leave on Sunday and don't get back until Friday afternoon so once again it's going to be a long week.  Right now though this is looking like it will be my last business trip of the year.  There was a chance I was going to have to go to Kentucky the week before Christmas but that's looking less likely at this point.  Looking back over the year this has been my busiest travel year ever.  In fact this is the first year I've ever earned a status on an airline.  I guess I have plenty of frequent flyer miles to get some free trips next year.  Maybe I can use it for another trip to Orlando with the family.

No comments: