Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Great Time Today




I opened up the day with a post about my worry about spending a whole bunch of money to go to Universal Studio's Orlando but I have to say it was well worth it.  There is so much to do here it's impossible to get to everything in a single day.  We skipped a whole bunch of the area's today simply because we enjoyed the ones we got to visit so much.  Not sure if we will make it back down here again when the boys are young but I would seriously consider two and even three days at this park.  By the end I was running around like a little kid with both of the boys.  Between all the cool areas, the neat experiences we had and the boys enjoying themselves today was spectacular.  If Disney is half as fun as we had today then we are in for a real treat the rest of the week.  It's going to be hard to go home after all of this.  

No comments: