Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Dr. Seuss Land

As you can see from the picture above the smile is back and we are back in the game having fun.  Worked out well that Dr. Seuss Land was next to Jurassic Park Land which is a far more kid friendly area.  


 Here is Marshall posing amongst Truffula Tree's, not quite the excitement levels of Clancey but Marshall isn't as emotional as Clancey tends to be.  He wouldn't show it but he was pretty freaked out by the Jurassic Park ride too, so it's good we are in Dr. Seuss Land now.
 A trip to here wouldn't be complete without a few pictures of the famous folks.  Here is one of the boys with "The Grinch".
 Here is one with "The Lorax".
 Of course Jen and I had to get in on the action and grow our love on the Red Fish, Blue Fish ride.  It did so happen that I was a horrible fish driver and both Jen and I managed to get soaked by the fish statues shooting water.  The song told you what to do but I just couldn't keep up, in fact I'm pretty sure I did the opposite of what was right.  Good thing I put Jen on the outside.
And finally, why not finish the trip with a ride on a Dr. Seuss police motorcycle.  As you can see the smiles are back in full swing now.  So we should go see what else we can find to do.

No comments: