Friday, September 26, 2014

Home From Nashville


I managed to get home from Nashville around 10pm last night, a day early, and it turns out that was a great decision.  The original plan would have gotten me home today at around 10pm but since I got done early I moved my flight up a day and managed to get out.  Today it just so happens that there was a fire at a radar station just outside of Chicago which shut flights into Ohare and Midway for half the day.  Granted I wasn't planning to fly into either of those airports but a back at those places pretty much delays traffic across the whole nation and it was very unlikely I would have made it home until Saturday.  Plus if I wouldn't have made it home today I wouldn't have seen Harley and Jen chilling together in this very comical way tonight!

No comments: