Thursday, September 26, 2013

Golfing Las Paloma



Today I managed to get my meetings done right around 11am and was able to sneak away with one of my other travel companions to play the golf course connected to our resort.  The golf course turned out to be one of the hardest golf courses either of us have ever played so after about 5 holes we decided that playing best ball was probably the way to go.  After we did that we ended up playing a damn good round.  Turns out that my travel companion was bombing it off the tee, 300+ yards, and I was putting my mind out.  Between the two of us we ended up shooting par over the remainder of the holes we played.  All in all it was a great day of golf, the course was dead, we golfed well and had a great a time, I'm glad we decided to go out and do it.  Makes a week of travel and meetings worth it when you get to enjoy a little of the local fare if for only an afternoon.

No comments: